MRAM Market Vendor Analysis
The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation is set to accelerate over the forecast period. In order to take advantage of the current opportunities, market providers must strengthen their positions in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Some of the major providers and their key offerings include:
- Fujitsu Ltd: The Company offers MRAM through its Device Solutions business segment.
- Honeywell International Inc.:The company offers MRAM equivalent to STT-MRAM and T-MRAM.
- Intel Corp:The company offers MRAM through its Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group segment.
- QUALCOMM Inc.:The company offers MRAM equivalent to STT-MRAM and T-MRAM. The company operates through key business segments including Qualcomm CDMA Technologies (QCT), Qualcomm Technology Licensing (QTL) and Qualcomm Strategic Initiatives (QSI).
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.:The Company offers MRAM through its Component Solutions business segment.
Download sample report for more insight into the strategic initiatives of each contributing vendor
MRAM Market Segment Analysis
- STT MRAM
STT MRAM accounts for the largest market share in 2019. The segment will continue to account for the largest market share during the forecast period. STT-MRAM consumes little power and has better scalability compared to traditional T-MRAM. It has fast read and write times, small cell sizes, and is compatible with existing DRAM and SRAM technologies.
- T MRAM
- North America
32% of market growth comes from North America during the forecast period. The US is the key market for MRAM in North America. The market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in the South America and APAC regions. The presence of leading players and growing research and development will facilitate the growth of the MRAM market North America over the forecast period.
- South America
- end user
- Automotive and A and D
- corporate storage
- consumer electronics
View Outlook report how to get the contribution of each segment
Scope of the MRAM market
Technavio categorizes the global MRAM market as part of the global hardware, memory and peripherals technology market within the overall global information technology market. Our report provides comprehensive value chain analysis information for the MRAM market that vendors can use to gain a competitive edge during the forecast period.
The report also covers the following areas:
Get lifetime access to our Technavio Insights. Subscribe to our most popular now “Lite Plan” is billed annually at $3000. View 3 reports monthly and download 3 reports annually!
MRAM Market food stalls
- CAGR of market during forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will support MRAM market growth in the next five years
- Estimation of the MRAM market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions about upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the MRAM market
- Analysis of the competitive landscape of the market and detailed information about vendors
- Full details of factors that will challenge the growth of the MRAM market vendors
Scope of the MRAM market
Growth Dynamics & CAGR
Accelerate with a CAGR of 39%
Market growth 2020-2024
YoY Growth (%)
North America, APAC, Europe, South America and MEA
make a market contribution
North America at 32%
Important consumer countries
Leading companies, competitive strategies, levels of consumer engagement
Avalanche Technology Inc., CROCUS NANO ELECTRONICS LLC, Everspin Technologies Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Honeywell International Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Intel Corp., QUALCOMM Inc. and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
Stem Market Analysis, Market Growth Drivers and Obstacles, Fast Growing and Slow Growing Segment Analysis, Impact of COVID 19 and Future Consumer Dynamics, Market Condition Analysis for Forecast Period,
If our report does not contain the data you are looking for, you can contact our analysts and have segments adjusted.
Key topics covered
- market ecosystem
- Analysis of the value chain
- market definition
- Market Segment Analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Summary of the Five Forces
- bargaining power of buyers
- bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Danger from substitutes
- threat of rivalry
- market condition
Market segmentation by end user
- market segments
- Comparison by end user placement
- Automotive and A and D – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Enterprise Storage – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Consumer Electronics – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Robotics – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end users
Market segmentation by type
- market segments
- Comparison by type placement
- STT MRAM – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- T MRAM – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Market Opportunities by Type
- Geographic Segmentation
- Geographical comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Important Leading Countries
- Market Opportunities by Geography
Drivers, challenges and trends
- market leader
- Volume Driver – Demand Driven Growth
- Volume drivers – supply-driven growth
- Volume Drivers – External Factors
- Volume driver – shift in demand in adjacent markets
- Price driver – inflation
- Price driver – shift from cheaper to higher priced units
- market challenges
- market trends
- provider landscape
- disturbance of the landscape
- providers covered
- Market positioning of providers
- Avalanche Technology Inc.
- CROCUS NANO ELECTRONICS LLC
- Everspin Technologies Inc.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Intel Corp.
- QUALCOMM Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co.Ltd.
- scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and consulting firm. Her research and analysis focuses on trends in emerging markets and provides actionable insights that help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies and spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s extensive reporting, extensive research and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and to assess their competitive position in changing market scenarios.
Media and Marketing Executive
United States: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]