DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Assistive Technologies for Disabled and Elderly Market Research Report by Product, End User, Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” Report has been added ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
The global market size of assistive technology for the disabled and elderly was estimated at US$19.78 billion in 2020, is expected to reach US$21.23 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.66% at 33 $.17 billion to grow by 2027.
American Printing Office for the Blind
BAUM Retec AG
Blue Chip Medical Products, Inc.
Blue Sky Designs
Drive Medical Design and Manufacturing
Freedom Scientific, Inc.
Independent Life Support, LLC
Medical Depot, Inc.
Starkey Hearing Technologies
Sunrise Medical LLC
The standing wheelchair company
William Demant Holding A/S
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and regions to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable suitability for vendors to adopt sequential merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product launch strategies to conduct further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Assistive Technology for Disabled and Elderly market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that help companies make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
Market share analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It conveys the idea of its revenue generation compared to other providers in this space in the overall market. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger characteristics.
The report provides insights into the following indications:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the penetration of mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped regions, current developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions like:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Assistive Technologies for Disabled and Elderly Market?
2. What are the restraining factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Assistive Technologies for Disabled and Elderly market during the forecast period?
3. What products/segments/applications/areas of the global Disabled and Elderly Assistive Technologies market needs to be invested in during the forecast period?
What Is The Competitive Strategic Window For Opportunities In The Global Assistive Technology For Disabled And Elderly Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory framework in the global Assistive Technology for Disabled and Elderly market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the global Assistive Technology for the Disabled and Elderly market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered as suitable to enter the global Assistive Technology for Disabled and Elderly market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. market dynamics
184.108.40.206. Growing geriatric and disabled population
220.127.116.11. High disposable income of baby boomers
18.104.22.168. Increasing demand for assistive technologies
22.214.171.124. More and more interdisciplinary actors are pushing into the healthcare sector
126.96.36.199. High costs for aids and their low availability
188.8.131.52. Low reimbursement by health insurance companies
184.108.40.206. Emerging untapped economies in the Assistive Technology Market
220.127.116.11. Global increase in the number of health-conscious people
18.104.22.168. Lack of awareness and acceptance in emerging markets
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Assistive Technologies for Disabled and Elderly Market, by Product
7. Assistive Technologies for Disabled and Elderly Market, by End User
8. America’s Market for Assistive Technologies for the Disabled and Elderly
9. Asia-Pacific Assistive Technologies for Disabled and Elderly People Market
10. Europe, Middle East and Africa Market of Assistive Technologies for Disabled and Elderly
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Company Usability Profiles
For more information about this report, see https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/idu9in