The air purifier market is expected to reach $18.15 billion by 2027, according to a recent report by Emergen Research. The use of air purifiers is increasing in all countries, wherever pollution levels are exceptionally high. Factors such as increase in industrial activities, increase in urbanization, increase in pollution due to high emissions from factories, and activities of social units act as the major market drivers. APAC, Europe and North America are the main regions with high demand for air filters.
Our experienced market research team has provided updated information on the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and its adverse economic impact in the last segment of the report. The outbreak of the coronavirus has caused drastic changes in the current air purifier business landscape and limited the growth opportunities for various manufacturers and buyers in the next few years. Along with speculating about the post-COVID-19 scenario of the market, the report discusses its current situation. Finally, the report offers conclusive data on the growth of the Air Purifiers market which is assessed at both regional and global levels.
For a holistic SAMPLE of the report, please click: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/116
Key participants include Unilever PLC, LG Electronics, Inc., IQAir North America, Panasonic Corporation, Aerus LLC, Whirlpool Corporation, Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc., Daikin Industries, Ltd., Honeywell International, Inc. and Koninklijke Philips NV
The global air purifier market is broadly segmented on the basis of different product types, application areas, end-use industries, key geographies, and an intense competitive landscape. This section of the report is intended solely for readers who wish to strategically select the most suitable and lucrative segments of the air purifier sector. The segment analysis also helps companies interested in the industry to make optimal business decisions and to achieve their desired goals.
This section of the report provides valuable insights into the geographical segmentation of the Air Purifiers market, as well as estimating the current and future market valuations based on supply-demand dynamics and the pricing structure of the leading regional segments. Furthermore, the growth prospects of each segment and sub-segment have been carefully detailed in the report.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/116
Some key highlights from the report
- Once lockdown restrictions due to Covid-19 are eased, international airlines will likely consume existing stocks to cope with hampered production and international trade despite the provision of chain breaks. The recovery in the residential sector is expected to be slow due to voluntary payment by buyers and low levels of pollution.
- Through the years and still today, air purifiers have been viewed as a luxury or fashion item rather than a necessity for abundance. A brief shift towards business and institutional end users, particularly hospitals, offices and government buildings, is expected to help the recovery of the air equipment business.
- HEPA became the largest technology segment in 2019 with a 45.1% market share due to the technology’s improved effectiveness when dealing with dust mites, pollen, dirt and other indoor allergens
To learn more about the report visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/air-purifier-market
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global air purifier market on the basis of technology, applications, and region:
Technology Outlook (Revenue, $Bn; 2017-2027)
- Highly Efficient Particulate Matter (HEPA)
- activated charcoal
- ionic filter
Bid Outlook (Revenue, $Bn; 2017-2027)
Regional Outlook (Sales: USD billion; Volume: million tons; 2017-2027)
- North America
- United Kingdom
- rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Key takeaways from the report:
- Market shares by major business players, by type, application, and market scope of the global Air Purifiers market
- Revenue by major players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of key players, including aspects such as company overview, product or service specification, vendors and buyers
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments and joint ventures
- Regional analysis to provide insights into current trends and opportunities
Discover more reports from Emergen Research:
Structured Cabling Market
Healthcare data archiving market
Smart Water Management Market
Automotive data monetization market
About Emerging Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting firm offering syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services. Our solutions are solely focused on your purpose of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics and industries and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies that ensure relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types and Energy.
Business sale specialist
Emerging Research | Network: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct dial: +1 (604) 757-9756c
Visit for more insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read full press release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-air-purifier-market