The Automatic Weapons Market is estimated at $9.32 billion by 2027, according to a recent analysis by Emergen Research. The key factors influencing the market growth include increasing adoption of the automatic weapons in the special operations force, increasing domestic violence and terrorist attacks, increasing interest in adopting mobile rocket launchers, anti-aircraft and anti-submarine missiles, to name a few.
Global Automatic Weapons market report encompasses the analysis of drivers, trends, restraints, restraints, and challenges encountered in the Automatic Weapons market. The report also discusses the impact of various other market factors influencing the growth of the market across different segments and regions. The report segments the market based on types, applications, and regions to provide a better understanding of the automatic weapons market.
Get Sample Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/299
key players in the market Smith & Wesson Holding Corp., Freedom Group, Orbital ATK, Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc., American Outdoor Brand Corporation, Thales Group, Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics Corporation, Beretta SpA and Raytheon Company.
The global automatic weapons market is highly consolidated due to the presence of a large number of companies in this industry. The report thoroughly discusses the current market standing of these companies, their past performance, demand and supply graph, production and consumption patterns, distribution network, distribution channels, and growth opportunities in the market. The report examines the strategic approach taken by key market players to expand their product offerings and strengthen their market position.
The global automatic weapons market is broadly segmented on the basis of different product types, application areas, end-use industries, key regions, and an intense competitive landscape. This section of the report is intended solely for readers who wish to strategically select the most appropriate and lucrative segments of the automatic weapons sector. The segment analysis also helps companies interested in the industry to make optimal business decisions and to achieve their desired goals.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/299
Other key findings from the report suggest
- In January 2020, the Adani Group, an Indian conglomerate, announced the acquisition of an automatic weapons business facility in Gwalior, India. With this acquisition, the company entered the light weapons business, where the company will be able to manufacture machine guns, carbines and other automatic weapons.
- The polymer sub-segment is growing at the fastest CAGR of 6.3% due to its higher manufacturing efficiency with 3D printing techniques and overall cost reduction with greater applicability in sports and hunting purposes.
- The Asia-Pacific regions, led by China, India, Pakistan, and South and North Korea, allocate significant budgets to their defense and law enforcement purposes. Also, increasing instances of interpersonal disputes, asymmetric warfare, terrorist activities, domestic violence, as well as greater economic development and improvement in manufacturing industries are intentionally helping to drive market penetration.
To learn more about the report visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automatic-weapons-market
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global automatic weapons market on the basis of type, platform, materials used, technology, caliber type, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue: USD bn; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Automatic Rifle
- machine gun
- Light Machine Gun (LMG)
- Medium Machine Gun (MMG)
- Heavy machine gun (HMG)
- Automatic launchers
- grenade launcher
- mortar launcher
- rocket launcher
- Automatic cannon
- Gatling gun
- Platform Outlook (Revenue: $Bn; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- main battle tank
- Armored Fighting Vehicles
- Light-protected vehicles
- Offshore Patrol Vessels (OPVs)
- In the air
- fighter plane
- combat support aircraft
- Materials Used Outlook (Revenue: $Bn; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Technology Outlook (Revenue: USD bn; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Completely automatic
- Caliber Type Outlook (Revenue: USD bn; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD bn; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- North Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Key takeaways from the report:
- Market shares by major business players, by type, application, and market scope of the global Automatic Weapons Market
- Revenue by major players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of key players, including aspects such as company overview, product or service specification, vendors and buyers
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments and joint ventures
- Regional analysis to provide insights into current trends and opportunities
Discover more reports from Emergen Research:
Structured Cabling Market
Healthcare data archiving market
Smart Water Management Market
Automotive data monetization market
About Emerging Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting firm offering syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services. Our solutions are solely focused on your purpose of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics and industries and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies that ensure relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types and Energy.
Business sale specialist
Emerging Research | Network: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct dial: +1 (604) 757-9756c
Visit for more insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read full press release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-automatic-weapons-market