The globe Nutraceutical Ingredients Market According to the latest analysis by Emergen Research, the size is expected to reach $277.46 billion in 2028, registering a steady CAGR over the forecast period. The steady growth of the market is attributed to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease and obesity. Nutraceutical ingredients protect against chronic disease, improve health, increase life expectancy, delay the aging process, and support body structure or function. These are the factors supporting the growth of the nutraceutical ingredients market. Potential safety, nutritional, and therapeutic effects of nutraceuticals have driven their demand. The antioxidant effects of nutraceutical ingredients have led them to be considered a good source for health promotion, particularly for the prevention of life-threatening diseases such as gastrointestinal disorders, diabetes and infections. The shift in healthcare from treatment to prevention is supporting the growth of the nutraceutical ingredients market among pharmaceutical and food companies.
Factors influencing Nutraceutical Ingredients market growth and industry growth are studied in detail in the report. The report regards the COVID-19 pandemic as one of the major influencing factors of the Nutraceutical Ingredients market. The report discusses in detail the positive and negative impacts of the pandemic on the Nutraceutical Ingredients industry. Supply chain disruptions and economic volatility have changed the dynamics of the nutraceutical ingredients industry. The report examines the impact of the pandemic on the market and its major segments and regions. It also offers a forecast estimate of market growth in a post-COVID-19 scenario.
Click here to access a free PDF sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/954
Some key highlights in the report
- In April 2020, HSO Health Care GmbH was acquired by Chr Hansen Holding A/S to strengthen Chr Hansen Holding A/S’ probiotics business. The acquisition is expected to help Chr Hansen Holding A/S expand its global microbial platform.
- The dry segment had the largest share of sales in 2020. The formulation process of the dry form of nutraceutical ingredients is much simpler compared to the liquid form, especially for the manufacture of significant quantities, which is driving the demand for dry form.
- Sales in the Probiotics segment are expected to register a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing investment by major food and beverage product manufacturers in research and development activities to advance probiotics and the launch of new probiotic products are expected to drive the growth of the segment.
View Report Description and Market Report TOC @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nutraceutical-ingredients-market
The report further highlights the emerging growth opportunities, challenges, market threats, restraints and factors that are likely to restrain the growth of the Nutraceutical Ingredients market. The report also discusses in detail the international waters market and the emerging trends in these regions. It also provides insights into the competitive landscape, market drivers, industry scenarios, and the latest product and technological developments to provide a comprehensive view of the Nutraceutical Ingredients market landscape.
make payment [Buy your Exclusive copy] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/954
The Nutraceutical Ingredients research report also includes an insightful study of the leading industry players along with their business overview, strategic planning and business expansion plans. This helps readers and business owners formulate strategic expansion and investment plans. The report focuses on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, corporate and government deals, and others. The report also talks about the expansions these prominent players are vying for in the key regions of the market. The report focuses on the detailed analysis of the technology and product developments of these companies.
The major companies reviewed in the Nutraceutical Ingredients report are:
Associated British Foods plc, Arla Foods, DSM, Ingredion Incorporated, Tate & Lyle, Ajinomoto Co., Inc., Chr Hansen Holding A/S, Glanbia plc, Cargill, Inc. and Archer-Daniels-Midland Company.
For leading market solutions visit the following link:
Emergen Research has segmented the global nutraceutical ingredients market based on shape, type, application and region:
- Form Outlook (Revenue, $Bn; 2018-2028)
- Type Outlook (Revenue, $Bn; 2018-2028)
- proteins and amino acids
- phytochemicals and plant extracts
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- Fiber and special carbohydrates
- Application Outlook (Revenue, $Bn; 2018-2028)
- animal nutrition
- personal hygiene
- dietary supplements
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, $Bn; 2018-2028)
- North America
- United Kingdom
- rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
The report addresses the following key points:
- The report contains a forecast on market drivers, restraints and future opportunities for the Nutraceutical Ingredients market
- The report further analyzes the changing market dynamics
- Regional analysis and segmentation of the market with analysis of the regions and segments expected to dominate the market growth
- Extensive mapping of the competitive landscape with profiles of key competitors
- In-depth analysis of business strategies and collaborations such as mergers and acquisitions of key companies
- Sales forecast, country range, application insights and product insights
Request a report customization @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/954
Thank you for reading our report. For specific details on how to customize this report, please contact us. We ensure that the report you receive meets your requirements.
Discover more Emerging Research Reports @ https://www.emergenresearch.com
IoT in the agricultural market
Electronic Warfare Market
Vegetable Protein Market
Healthcare Fraud Analytics Market
virtual reality market
Face Recognition Market
Cloud ERP Market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting firm that offers syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions are solely focused on your purpose of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics and industries, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies that ensure relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types and Energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to ensure our clients are up to date with the latest trends in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from different disciplines. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problem provides our clients with an opportunity to gain an advantage over their respective competitors.
Business sale specialist
Emerging Research | Network: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct dial: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for more insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read full press release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-nutraceutical-ingredients-market