DUBLIN, April 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Embedded Lending and Investment Opportunities in Asia-Pacific – Q1 2022 Update” Report has been added ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
According to Embedded Finance Survey for Q4 2021, embedded lending industry in the region is expected to grow 39.2% YoY to achieve this $27,284.1 million in 2022.
The embedded lending industry is expected to grow steadily during the forecast period, registering a CAGR of 26.2% between 2022 and 2029. Embedded loan revenue in the region will increase by $27,284.1 million to be achieved in 2022 $99,842.6 million until 2029.
- That Asia Pacific is home to the world’s leading embedded lending providers. The region has been and still is a hotspot for some of the most advanced FinTech markets in the world.
- In addition, the growing number of technological advances made by FinTechs has the Asia Pacific Region world leader in fintech innovation.
- countries like Australia, India, China, Singapore, Indonesiaand Malaysia has seen strong growth in demand for embedded credit options over the preceding four to eight quarters. The presence of a large young population in the region is primarily driving demand and market growth.
- The Chinese embedded loan market has emerged as the most dominant market Asia Pacific. The massive growth in e-commerce sales and the ever-growing popularity of embedded lending options are key factors to attract investment in the country. Furthermore, with the Chinese government’s growing efforts to boost the online lending market, colossal growth is expected in the country. The publisher believes that the increased market appeal of online lending is likely to attract global companies to China’s embedded lending market over the next four to six quarters.
- India is another country where the embedded credit market is expected to experience explosive growth. The higher purchasing power that embedded loans offer in times of the coronavirus pandemic is driving the growth of the sector. However, the simplicity and ease of access to credit are the main driving factors behind the rise of the embedded credit market in India.
- The publisher expects the region to attract more investment in the short to medium term due to rising demand for embedded loans.
BNPL providers pool their expertise to expand their presence in the Malaysian market
Retail is under immense stress due to the expansion of the Movement Control Order (MCO). Malaysia. To ease this stress and fuel the retail recovery, BNPL providers are banding together across the country. For example,
- In July 2021Pine Labs, Indian technology provider for financing and last-mile retail transactions and Singapore-based BNPL provider Atome has entered into a strategic partnership. The partnership is expected to accelerate BNPL adoption and technology for last mile retail transactions in Malaysia.
- Additionally, with this strategic partnership with Atome, Pine Labs has opened up its BNPL service to newer categories.
- On the other hand, through a partnership with Pine Labs, Atome is focused on bringing Malaysian consumers a smoother, faster and more seamless payment experience at thousands of point-of-sale checkouts across the country.
This report provides regional insights as well as in-depth data centric analysis of the Embedded Lending industry in the Asia Pacific, covering 50+ KPIs for each region and country (over 250 charts and 190+ tables in total). Below is a summary of the key market segments:
Embedded Loans Market Size and Forecast
Embedded lending by consumer segment, 2020-2029
- business loans
- retail credits
Embedded lending by B2B sectors, 2020 – 2029
- Embedded lending in retail and consumer goods
- Embedded lending in IT and software services
- Embedded lending in media, entertainment and leisure
- Embedded lending in manufacturing and distribution
- Embedded lending in real estate
- Embedded lending in Other
Embedded lending by B2C sectors, 2020 – 2029
- Embedded retail lending
- Embedded lending in the home improvement industry
- Embedded lending in leisure and entertainment
- Embedded lending in healthcare and wellness
- Embedded lending in Other
Regions and countries included in this report are:
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
For more information about this report, see https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9g4601
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with current data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
research and markets
Laura WoodSenior managers
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN, call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets