Evolve Business Intelligence released a new market research report today “The global cold chain market was valued at US$212.74 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.05% from 2021 to 2028.”
More information about the report: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=politicalbeef.co.uk&reportCode=009727
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused disruptions in the supply chain, resulting in reduced demand or supply shortages in the cold chain market. Travel restrictions and social distancing measures have caused consumer and corporate spending to fall sharply, and this pattern is expected to continue for some time. The trend and end-user preferences have changed due to the pandemic, leading manufacturers, developers, and service providers to adopt different strategies to stabilize the business.
Regarding the impact of COVID 19, Cold Chain Market Report also includes the following data points:
- Impact of COVID19 on Cold Chain Market Size
- End-user/industry/application trend and preferences
- Government Policy/Regulatory Framework
- Strategy of key stakeholders to address negative impacts/post-COVID strategies
- Opportunity in the cold chain market
According to Parimal, Principal Analyst, Evolve Business Intelligence, “The recent COVID scenario has had a positive impact on the cold chain market. The increasing acceptance of packaged food and beverages has increased demand. Because of the lockdown, consumers are stockpiling foods with a long shelf life.”
Some of the major cold chain players with high market share are Seafrigo, Newcold, Burris Logistics and the Tippmann Group. These players use deals and expansion as key strategies to gain significant market share and compete with market leaders.
The Cold Chain Market is analyzed into the following segments:
- fruits, vegetables
- Dairy and frozen desserts
- Fish & Seafood & Seafood
- Drugs & Pharmaceuticals
- temperature type
- refrigerated transport
- cold storage
The study also provides a comprehensive value chain along with details of the key factors influencing market growth (drivers, restraints and opportunities). Additionally, the report consists of 10 key players in the Cold Chain market ecosystem that have been strategically profiled, along with the market ranking/share for the key players. In the Company Profile section, the company’s core competencies have been comprehensively analyzed along with the detailed competitive landscape for the market players and the strategies they are adopting such as partnerships and collaborations, acquisitions, product launches and developments, contracts, and business expansion to grow in the market.
The key players profiled in the report are:
- Burri’s logistics
- Tippmann group
- United States cold storage
- Conestoga Cold Store
- Nichirei Corporation
- monastery builder
- Merchants Terminal Corporation
- Confederate Freezers
To request a free sample report, click the Request Sample PDF button. https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=politicalbeef.co.uk&reportCode=009727
This research study makes extensive use of secondary sources, archives and databases (such as annual reports, press releases, journals, trademap, company websites and other paid databases) to classify and collect information valuable for this analysis. The entire process involves a review of the financial records of the leading industry players. After determining the overall market size, the overall market was divided into several segments and sub-segments and this information was then reviewed by key industry specialists such as CEOs, directors, vice presidents and marketing directors.
- To define, describe and forecast the Cold Chain market in terms of value, segmented by indication, type, technology and geography
- Market size forecast in 4 key regions – Asia Pacific (APAC), North America, Europe and Rest of the World (RoW)
- To provide detailed information about drivers, restraints and opportunities in the Cold Chain market
- To provide an overview of the value chain analysis related to the cold chain industry
- Strategic analysis of each segment and sub-segment with respect to individual overall growth trends and their contribution to the overall Cold Chain market
- Analyzing the market opportunities by identifying high growth segments of the Cold Chain Market
- To profile the key players in the Cold Chain market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
- To analyze competitive developments such as partnerships, product launches and developments, contracts, and mergers and acquisitions happening in the global Cold Chain market
Evolve Business Intelligence is a market research, business intelligence and consulting firm that provides innovative solutions to a company’s challenging pain points. Our market research reports contain data useful for micro, small, medium and large businesses. We offer solutions ranging from pure data collection to business consulting.
Evolve Business Intelligence is powered by technological advances and delivers highly accurate data through our in-house AI-modeled data analysis and forecasting tool – EvolveBI. This tool tracks real-time data including quarterly performance, annual performance and recent developments for Fortune’s Global 2000 companies.
Develop business intelligence
C-218, 2nd floor, M-Cube
NH48, Balitha, Vapi
Contact: +1 773 644 5507 / +91 635 396 3987
E-mail: [email protected]