Classic Art+Tech startups / digital transformation of the traditional art market. & Digital & NFT Startups / Startups and NFT based products.
— Denis Belkevich, General Partner, FUELS
CLASSICAL ART+TECH STARTUPS
is dedicated to the digital transformation of the traditional art market.
DIGITAL & NFT STARTUPS
for startups and NFT-based products.
These programs are designed for:
– Startup founders & cultural entrepreneurs,
– art managers & gallery owners,
– Artists & NFT Creators,
– Students & young professionals
The programs provide early-stage founders with the knowledge to fund and launch their Art+Tech / NFT startup three times faster and on a minimal budget. The team of professional mentors will provide them with practical tools while networking opens up a multitude of business opportunities.
The mentoring team includes the best international art market and business experts including:
– Denis Belkevich – General Partner, Fuelarts. A Ukrainian-born professional arts manager/arts economist/arts consultant primarily specializing in the management of digital assets and art funds
| Art market needs: how to deal with them |
– Roxanna Zarnegar – Co-Founder, Fuelarts Startup Accelerator / Ex-VP, Artnet / Ex-COO, Christie’s Americas
| NFT is NOT a market: Markets are being disrupted by NFT technology |
– Katya Kohen – Partner at Amadeo, a New York-based VC firm / Ex-Co-Founder of Starta Accelerator/Starta Ventures
| Founder Relations and Team Building |
– Natasha Le Tanneur – Founder of ArtPaie, former Head of Sales Artnet & Collectrium
| Go-to-market strategy and successful business scaling |
– Danny Setiawan – Founder of CoCreate Consulting, a combination of corporate, startup and educational experience. Yahoo! Finance, The Economist, PwC, Pitney Bowes and more.
| What is Startup: What to think about starting your business |
– Diego Berrio – An investor with extensive experience (over 12 years) in venture capital, private equity, private lending, corporate finance and strategic planning.
| Business Modeling and Financial Modeling |
– Petr Voynitskiy – BusDev Director with 15 years of experience, founder of RadioButton Tech Production.
| Tips and tricks for collaborating with internal or external technical and development teams |
– Anna Shvets – Art Business Strategist, CEO TAtchers’ Art Management, Producer and Specialist in International PR with over 15 years of experience.
| Networking & promotional tools for ArtTech startups |
– Alex Blagirev – Business and technology expert, worked in key C-level positions at international corporations such as Sensorium, Societe Generale Group, PWC and others.
| NFT ecosystem/infrastructure: NFT Metaverse |
– Konstantin Kogan – Co-founder of Bull Perks, Partner at BitBull Capital and former Managing Director at Wave Financial. Cryptocurrency investor since 2012.
| NFT Ecosystem/Infrastructure: NFT Gamify |
– Sylvain Levy – An art collector and co-founder with his wife Dominique of the DSLcollection, an important collection of contemporary Chinese art extensively promoted through innovative technologies.
| NFT Ecosystem/Infrastructure: NFT Collector |
– Poetry Liang – A Sino-Malaysian contemporary interdisciplinary artist. Poesy recently entered the NFT space with a 111-issue project called Running Rabbit.
| NFT ecosystem/infrastructure: NFT Artist |
– Alina Gordienko – CEO and Founder of Saturn 8. Based in London, UK.
| NFT Ecosystem/Infrastructure: NFT Curator |
– Christina Shteinbrecher – Serial Entrepreneur, CEO at Blockchain.art (BCA). Steinbrecher-Pfandt has more than 15 years of expertise in building art marketplaces.
| Go-to-market strategy for NFT-based startups |
– Anton Zanimonets – Experienced founder in the blockchain industry with professional success in developing and executing strategic marketing plans, designing and launching effective digital product campaigns.
| What is NFT, NFT based solutions, NFT based startups |
– Anastasia Gliebova – art digitization consultant and creative manager with a legal and economic background. Before founding V-Art more than 8 years in creative management with over 30 projects in her portfolio.
| NFT: Legal Issues |
– Arianna Perini – Art field and specialist in digital transformations, her expertise extends from a legal qualification to the art market and the increasing connection between art, finance and technology.
| Scaling from Classic to NFT |
– Galyna Isakiv – Associate at SID Venture Partners Fund – the first unique Ukrainian venture firm founded by senior IT executives with massive expertise in technology, investing and business scaling
| Fundraising: How to Prepare |
– How do I create revolutionary products?
– How to build and implement a business with a high potential for exponential revenue?
– How to practice entrepreneurship with minimal risk and get into business full-time?
You can answer these and other important questions after completing the courses and the advice of professional investors.
IMPORTANT! In connection with the military aggression against Ukraine, Fuelarts has decided to make the course free for Ukrainian founders and co-founders and Ukrainian STOs in Art + Tech startups around the world. With this, Fuelarts wants to draw the attention of the international community to projects and hired employees of Ukrainian origin who have proven their efficiency and professionalism for a long time.
Program plan for classic Art+Tech startups:
15 workshops, 3 days/week, 4 weeks, 30 hours
Price – $1500
Digital & NFT Startups Program schedule:
22 workshops, 3 days/week, 4 weeks, 50 hours
Price – $2500
Admission Deadline: May 10, 2022
Start: May 16, 2022
Modular format: online zoom meetings
Contact us to get all the details and options for a discount: