DUBLIN, April 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Passive Fire Protection Market Report 2022: By Product, Application, End-User and Coverage” Report has been added ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
The global passive fire protection market is expected to grow from US$3.99 billion in 2021 to US$4.42 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.9%. The market is expected to reach $5.73 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 6.7%.
The main types of products in passive fire protection are cementitious materials, intumescent coatings, fire protection claddings and others. Cementitious materials have characteristics of cement and are used to protect steel elements within a building’s structure. The various applications include structure, bulkhead, port protection, fire protection material and are used in various sectors such as oil and gas, construction, industrial, warehousing and others.
North America was the largest region in passive fire protection market in 2021. The regions covered in this report are Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Technological advancement is a key trend gaining popularity in the passive fire protection market. Large companies operating in the field of passive fire protection focus on developing technological solutions for passive fire protection in order to strengthen their position. For example, Honeywell, a US-based company primarily engaged in building services, launched a new suite of Connected Life Safety Services (CLSS), a cloud platform for fire safety systems, in November 2020. The platform is designed to help firefighters avoid downtime, demonstrate compliance and reduce the time it takes to design, install, commission, inspect, maintain and report life safety equipment.
The growing construction sector is driving the growth of the passive fire protection market. Construction is a sector concerned with the construction, maintenance and repair of structures and buildings, as well as the construction of roads and utilities. Refractory materials are used in the construction sector for indoor fire protection because they are non-combustible, have low thermal conductivity and take a long time for fire to affect structures, and also prevent the spread of fire.
The report covers market features, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It tracks historical and forecast market growth of the market by region. It places the market in the context of the broader passive fire protection market and compares it to other markets.
- The Market Characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market
- The Market Size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historical growth of the market, the impact of the COVID-19 virus, and the forecast of its growth
- Market segmentation divides the market into sub-markets
- The Region and Country Breakdown section provides an analysis of the market in each region and the size of the market by region, comparing their historical and projected growth. It covers the growth path of COVID-19 for all regions, major developed countries and major emerging markets
- The competitive landscape includes a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares and a description of the leading companies. Important financial transactions that have shaped the market in recent years are identified
- The Trends and Strategies section analyzes the shape of the market after the crisis and suggests how companies can grow when the market recovers
- The passive fire protection market section of the report provides context. It compares the Passive Fire Protection market to other segments of the Passive Fire Protection market by size & growth, historical and forecast. The GDP share, per capita expenditure and passive fire protection indicators are analyzed in comparison
1) By product: cementitious materials; intumescent coating; fire protection cladding; Other
2) By Application: Structural; Academic subject; opening protection; fire protection material
3) By End User: Oil & Gas; Construction; Industrial; Storage; Other
Countries: Australia; Brazil; China; France; Germany; India; Indonesia; Japan; Russia; South Korea; UNITED KINGDOM; United States of America
Regions: Asia Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
time sequences: Five years historical and ten years forecast
Data: Market size and growth ratios to related markets, GDP shares, spending per capita
Data segmentations: Country and regional historical and forecast data, competitor market shares, market segments
- PPG Industries Inc.
- Rotarex Firetec
- Specified Technologies Inc.
- Contego International Inc.
- Mercor Tecresa
- Lloyd Insulations (India) Limited
- Hempel A/S
- Rudolf Hensel GmbH
- Akzo Nobel NV
- No Burn Inc.
- Isolatek International
- environmental graph
- RPM International Inc.
- Albi protective coatings
For more information about this report, see https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/83bcmd
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with current data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.