Overview of the knee replacement market
That knee replacement market is forecast to grow at 3.7% CAGR and reach $10 billion in the forecast timeframe. The process of knee replacement consists of replacing the affected area of the knee. The affected area results in some severe pain. With the help of knee prostheses, the pain in the patient can be reduced and thus the overall condition can be improved. There are some diseases like osteoarthritis and arthritis that are common among the older generation. This is one of the reasons for knee replacement that usually occurs. As per the performed static, Osteoarthritis has been found to be the leading cause of disability and also knee replacements around the world.
The impact of Covid 19 has also had a major impact on the knee replacement market. The outbreak of such a disease has affected various markets around the world, many areas of which have faced significant losses. The major concern of the healthcare sector was when it shifted to how to deal with patients affected by the disease. Therefore; Many other medical options have long been discontinued. Various economies around the world have also been forced to enter the recession zone. However, it is reasonable to expect that the pandemic problem will be brought under control in the coming years and that the knee replacement market will soon regain strength. There are many companies in this space that are now slowly evolving and improving their ways to generate better revenue.
Request a free sample at: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1578
Knee Replacement Market Segmentation
- Total reconstructive knee implants
- fixed implants
- Mobile storage implants
- Partial reconstructive knee implants
- Medical Pivot Implants
- Revision reconstructive knee implants
- ceramic material
- metal alloy
- Strong plastic parts
By end users
- rehabilitation centers
- clinics and hospitals
- specialty centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East Africa
Regional classification of the knee replacement market
- The global knee replacement market share by region is categorized into Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific, Americas and Middle East
- In America, the segmentation takes place in two regions, South America and North America. According to the North America project, the market is dominated by this region. In addition, there is a major reason behind knee arthritis which is also considered to be the growing old generation population.
- Asia Pacific is also the fastest growing region during the forecast timelines for the Knee Replacement Market. The drivers of this market are growing. Countries like Japan, India and China are proving to be the main growth drivers.
- The European region is considered to be the second largest contributor to the growth of the knee replacement market.
- However, Africa and the Middle East is showing a slow growth rate compared to other regions.
Competitive landscape in the knee replacement market
The major players operating in the knee replacement market are Corin Group (UK), Medacta International (Switzerland), Stryker (USA), Kinamed Inc. (USA), Smith and Nephew (UK), Inc. (USA). DePuy Synthes (USA), Allegra Orthopedics Limited (Australia), Zimmer Inc. (USA), Aesculap Implants Systems LLC (USA)
Browse the detailed table of contents with the COVID-19 impact analysis at: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/knee-replacement-market-1578
Knee prosthesis industry news
Zimmer Biomet launched its new product called the Persona Partial Knee System in 2017. To improve its business portfolio.
Browse related reports at:
Global ePharmacy market Research Report – Forecast to 2027
Global Smart insulin pen market Research Report – Forecast to 2027
Cell Line Development Market Research Report – Forecast to 2027
About market research future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our clients to unravel the complexities of different industries through our Cooked Research Reports (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR) and consulting services. The MRFR team’s ultimate goal is to provide our clients with the best quality market research and information services.
Market Research Future (part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited),
99 Hudson Street, 5th Floor,
New York, New York 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071